KJL has established accounts with these vendors. If you see something you are interested in, please fill out the form and we will assist you with your inquiries.
- Kravet - I love this site. Over 500,000 beautiful fabrics. Wallpapers, furniture, some lighting and accessories.
- Schumacher - Terrific fabrics, wallpapers and furniture in more formal, traditional styles. Medium to high-end pricing.
- Old Biscayne - Limited range of styles. I use this line a lot for beds and their lovely drapery hardware. They also have wall units, home office furniture, storage cabinets, etc. Lower to medium range pricing.
- Lee Jofa - Gorgeous high-end fabrics and wallpapers. Some of their collection includes historic fabrics in original colors from their archives.
- Brunschwig & Fils - One of the older designer fabric houses. They also offer wallpapers and some furniture. In general, more traditional styles.
- Fremarc - Classic, traditional styles. Some upholstery but they're mostly known for their beautiful tables, dining chairs, occasional tables, etc. Medium to high pricing.
- Stroheim & Romann - Beautiful line of medium to high-end wallpapers and fabrics. Elegant drapery hardware.
- Clarence House - Simply gorgeous fabrics and wallpapers. An old, well-establishe fabric house with outstanding textures and patterns. Mostly high-end.
- Harden - Traditional, hand-made in the old tradition. Mostly wood pieces - dining sets, beds, occasional tables. Higher end.
- Sherrill Furniture - Fun, often unusual furniture - upholstered, tables, casegoods. Mostly traditional styles. Middle range pricing.
- Swaim - Terrific, unusual, mostly contemporary upholstered and wood furniture. High end.
- Hunter Douglas - This is the go-to line for all things to do with windows (other than drapes). Shutters, wood blinds, honeycomb shades, levelor metal blinds - the list goes on. All price ranges depending on your budget.
- Robert Allen - Versatile line of fabrics. Contemporary to Traditional styles. Low to upper mid-range pricing. A great line. Check it out.
- Century Furniture - Beautiful upholstered and wood pieces. Wonderful dining sets, dinettes, occasional tables, dressers, hutches etc. An extensive line that deserves attention. Contemporary, traditional and everything in between. Higher end pricing.
- Marge Carson - Unique, original tables and casegoods. Lovely, mostly formal, upholstered furniture. The finishes in this line are fantastic. Higher end.
- Fabricut - All fabrics (upholstery, drapery, bedding). Lower to medium pricing. I go here a lot for drapery selections.
- Beacon Hill - High-end branch of Robert Allen. Take a look at their wonderful textures and patterns.
- Bernhardt - Great for grouping entire sets of bedroom furniture, dining room furniture, etc. Nice upholstered furniture as well. Middle range pricing.
- Ebanista - Tuscan inspired with rich textures and styles. Upholstery and casegoods. Higher end.
- Contract Wallcoverings - Medium priced, high quality, commercial grade wallpapers. This is where I go for the more edgy, contemporary (and retro) wallcovering styles.
- American Leather - A moderately priced, terrific resource for both leather (as in bolts for reupholstering) and leather furniture. The best sleeper sofas on the market with a patented design.
- Baker - Beautiful, classic furniture - casegoods, tables, upholstery - they have it all. Great styling and diversity. Higher end.
- Emerson et Cie - Beautiful period pieces - mostly tables and casegoods. Middle to high end.
- McGuire - The first name in wicker and pole rattan furniture. Terrific quality and style - higher end.
- Circa Lighting - High end, high quality lighting of all styles - particularly good with their finishes.
- Global Views - Fun accessories, mirrors, artwork, small tables, etc. Very reasonably priced.
- Grange - European styled furniture - casegoods, upholstery, everything. Very hip, cutting edge. Higher end.
- Henry Hall - Some of the most beautiful exterior furniture on the market. Fairly spendy though.
- Jonathan Charles - This is a huge line of wood pieces (tables, casegoods, etc.), mirrors, art pieces (sculptures, paintings, etc.). Very diverse and very fun. Medium range pricing.
- Leathercraft - Excellent grade leather and leather furniture. I put this in my mother's house, so I have a lot of confidence in the line). Medium range pricing.
- Red River Trading - Accessories and artwork in a wide range of styles and prices. Great ethnic stuff!
- Maya Romanoff - This company wrote the book on unusual, rare and beautiful wallcoverings (shells, veneers, glitz and pop). High end.
- Z Gallerie - Fun, reasonably priced accessories and artwork. There are stores around too.
- Vaughan - A nice, diverse line of lighting, furniture, accessories and textiles (fabric and rugs). Medium price range.
- Elk Lighting - Good, solid quality and style with a lot of whimsy thrown in. This line has retro, classic (with a twist), crystal, nickel, bronze - a little something for everyone. Mid-range.
- Schonbek - Gorgeous crystal lighting - traditional and contemporary. Medium to higher end.
- James R. Moder - Fun, unusual crystal lighting of all types and styles. Medium pricing.
- Sonneman - Contemporary, sleek lighting. Medium to high end.
- Arroyo Craftsman & Framburg - Two lighting lines on one website. Arroyo Craftsman is as it sounds, very high quality Craftsman style hand-forged lighting. Higher end for what it is. Framburg is elegant and ranges in style from contemporary to classic. Higher end.
- Hinkley Lighting - Well priced, inventive, contemporary light fixtures.
- Hubbardton Forge - Beautiful, hand-forged lighting with some of the most wonderful finishes in the industry. Incorporates a more craftsman styling with natural elements - slate, wood, stone, etc.
- Jessica Charles - Nice chairs, barstools, etc. Medium price range.