In today’s world of ever-increasing “things,” everyone needs more space. Specifically, you need space that allows efficient and clutter-free storage and enables you to easily find what you need quickly. Efficient and clutter-free are not enough, however. Getting organized in an attractive way is also at the top of the list. If you aren’t in the market to redesign your entire space, here are ten unique ideas to get your creative juices flowing using storage furniture with style!
Living Space Storage Furniture
- This new wall-mounted EKET storage from IKEA is both modern and flexible. It can be mounted in an asymmetric fashion or in a traditional layout. Whether you have a small space or large, this shelving option can easily solve storage problems for most rooms.
- Do you have a large space that needs to be sectioned off, yet not lose efficiency? Check out this modern shelving idea from Archiproducts. It serves a dual purpose in creating separate functional areas, as well as a central location to keep a filing system and/or other necessary storage.
- Is it a bench? Is it a coffee table? Is it storage? The answer to all three is YES! This beautiful and simple vintage wine barrel piece serves three purposes that offer the ultimate flexibility for your unique space.
Sneaky Bedroom Storage
- With shoes for every outfit, who doesn’t have this storage problem? The tilting door of the Triple Shoe Cabinet saves space, protects those expensive brands and looks great!
- No room for a dresser? This queen storage bed at 1-Stop Bedrooms is the perfect stylish solution! It does not require a box spring and has storage underneath as well as headboard and footboard stowing options.
- There are so many versatile uses for this clerk’s cabinet from Pottery Barn. Use it as a console for your electronics, or clothing and media storage. It has two side cabinets with bluff-cut doors that create the illusion of having many drawers, and the center top drawer flips down for easy access to the inside.
Kitchen & Bathroom
- This Rev-A-Shelf will get you excited about your kitchen again! The pull-out pantry has five adjustable shelves and makes storing your kitchen gadgets hassle-free. It can hold up to 250 pounds, is height-adjustable and has a double soft sliding close.
- If you enjoy a rustic look, this Cates wall storage unit with sliding barn doors may be the solution. It optimizes wall space when hung above a vanity and other limited areas that require an appealing yet hidden storage option.
- Entry way cabinets are becoming very popular for their beauty and function. The beadboard style cabinets by Ballard Designs give you flexibility in adding one or multiple pieces to your entryway. It offers antique brass finish hooks for hanging jackets and bags, as well as under seat storage.
- For the book lover, this handmade luxury library bookcase chair is the stuff avid readers’ dreams are made of! Unique and stylish, this storage furniture is comfortable and functional.
Whatever type of space you are looking to optimize, there is a storage solution and designer for that. KJL Interior Design loves developing the perfect look and feel you are dreaming of. Let us reduce your stress on your next home improvement project through a streamlined and simple process, making the experience both a fun and a rewarding investment. We will give you the best and most sophisticated solution to storage furniture that can double your space.