We like to think of ourselves as interior design detectives. We investigate and carefully research to reveal the best solutions for your individual project. It all starts with an insightful conversation, including lots of questions from us.
- What’s the goal of your project?
- What type of feel do you want? Comfy and cozy? Sleek and stylish? Professional and practical?
- What color scheme best reflects your personality? Bold or neutral?
- How do you describe your taste? What do you like and dislike?
- What furnishings speak to you? Antique or new?
- How much involvement do you want in the project?
- How much do you plan to spend?
Our conversations will determine the direction we take. Then we’ll get started, with a careful budget, a thoughtful and inventive design, and a realistic and reasonable timeline.
We’ll help you find the best use of your space and light, determine where remodeling would be most advantageous, and discover the perfect pieces to make your project one-of-a-kind. We provide full service, from conception to completion, monitoring every detail along the way.
Because we’re licensed contractors, we can oversee major construction projects. We have a stable of trustworthy and talented subcontractors and suppliers that we can schedule and supervise, or you can do some of that work yourself. Whichever route you choose, we will work within your budget and keep projects on track.
The excitement builds as we start to see your vision coming to fruition, and we’ll be there to help you celebrate the completion.
Contact me, and you’ll see how fun the interior design process can be for you too.
“It’s a pleasure to work with someone whose professional and artistic judgments take into consideration the realities at hand (i.e. time constraints, structural elements).
I was personally very pleased with the finished product and I have heard only good reviews from others.”